Nicole Lari-Joni was selected as the Woman Trial Lawyer of the Year award in 2011. The award was given by the Consumer Attorneys of California, which is a professional organization made up of nearly 3,000 attorneys who represent plaintiffs seeking accountability from those who do wrong. The award is given to a female trial lawyer, who has achieved outstanding and impressive results at trial representing the following types of clients:
- Those injured or killed by defective products or drugs.
- People who suffer discrimination because of age, gender, disability or race.
- Individuals injured or killed because of another’s negligent acts.
- Citizens whose civil rights have been violated.
- Workers who have been fired unjustly or injured on the job.
- Investors and others wronged by financial institutions.
- Those whose lives are undercut when insurance companies act in bad faith.
- Patients who have negligently been harmed instead of healed by the health care industry.
Lari-Joni & Bassell, LLP, is proud and humbled to have one of its main partners, Nicole Lari-Joni, receive CAOC’s prestigious award. For more information on CAOC, its mission, and its contributions, you can visit its website at www.caoc.org.